Author: Jaroslav Mikoška
To view the entire table, move the table to the right.
1. Cut off the lobster tails and reserve
2. Cook the claw and knuckle meat
3. Slice the tails lengthwise and pound to flatten
4. Set the oven on steam at 90°C
5. Cook the claw and knuckle meat for 10 to 12 minutes
6. Lower the oven temperature to 65°C
7. Combine the cooked claw and knuckle meat
with the garlic and lemon thyme. That’s your stuffing
8. Use the stuffing to fill the tails and roll the tails
so they hold their original form
9. Vacuum pack the roulades and steam for an additional
Preparation for the granita:
1. Purée the ginger in water and combine the sugar
2. Soak the gelatin leaves
3. Transfer the ginger purée in a pot and add the gelatin
leaves, bringing the combination to a simmer.
Remove from heat before the pot breaks into a boil
4. Combine the lemon juice and blast chill, stirring
from time to time
GN container Stainless steel full
Some text in the modal.